Just imagine riding a wheel which revolves and spins 360 degrees at full speed with laser lights lighting up the atmosphere. It may not look like very fast if you compare to a fast sports car but it will give you all the fun you want spinning your head. And this along with various entertainment and recreation options in the shape of Water Park, retail store, FEC and sports club would soon be part of Appu Ghar sector 29 Gurgaon.
Really these are very unlike from the everyday merry-go-rounds and huge wheels. Ultra-modern amusement parks, theme parks with different zones, long elevated mono rails for travelling within the parks, laser shows and to top it all the exciting auto control rides that you might have seen in a Hollywood movies..
Location of the project:
A unique feature that is being planned to be developed in Sector 29 of Gurgaon
• The iconic feature would either be a ferris wheel or a giant tower
• The feature could be similar to the famous London Eye and would be first of its kind in India
• Spread over 10 acres, the amusement park would be the first amusement park in Gurgaon and would provide the residents with an ideal entertainment destination
• The amusement park, apart from the thrilling rides, would also have attractions like themed go karting, stunt shows, jugglers
Facilities and amenities of the project
A sports facility cum training academy is being planned to be developed over an area of 3 acres
• Apart from the features of a regular sports club, it will also have an Olympic size swimming pool and tennis court
• The club would boast of world class training facilities and would host national and international tournaments on a regular basis
• The club would also provide recreational facility to the numerous corporates present in Gurgaon and would also host intercompany tournaments .
Appughar – Gurgaon, a wholly owned subsidiary of IAL, would comprise of a theme amusement park, water park, an iconic feature and retail experience.
The total land, spread of 58 acres, was allotted by Haryana Urban Development Authority (“HUDA”).
The project would provide an oasis in the heart of the corporate jungle and would be a first of its kind offering for amusement related activities in Gurgaon.
The feature could be similar to the famous London Eye and would be first of its kind in India.
Spread over 10 acres, the amusement park would be the first amusement park in Gurgaon and would provide the residents with an ideal entertainment destination.
The amusement park, apart from the thrilling rides, would also have attractions like themed go karting, stunt shows, jugglers
Scope of the project.
Appu Ghar has been allotted 42 acres of land in the heart of Gurgaon to set up a mixed use entertainment center. Appu ghar Gurgaon to be built on 58 acres is being designed to offer the various entertainment and recreation options in the form of an Amusement Park, Water Park, Retail, FEC and a Sports club. It will consist of a Water Park, Family Entertainment Center, retail, commercial, sports activities and an Iconic feature of international standard.
Click to Enlarge
Price and Payment Plan